FS: 1978 Batavus Starflite

A great bike, the most reliable moped I’ve owned. It’s the 30mph version and is all stock with the exception of a high-flow air filter. It’s pretty quick for a Batavus, does a solid 30 any day of the week, 33 on a good day, and my girlfriend swears she had it up to 37 once at a rally, don’t even know how that’s possible. Everything works, needs nothing. 2800 miles.

I’m a big fan of the Batavus, they’re very comfortable, solid, and well-made bikes. In addition to the super-cool and rare rear rack, this one also comes with a free combination lock and a tire valve cap from Ghost Ride 2, oh yes.

I also have a variety of Batavus spare parts available, including an almost-complete motor.

Mopeds are not titled in Michigan so there’s no title, but it does come with a brand-new moped sticker valid through 2015. Delivery is available if you need it. $450.

I also have two other bikes for sale, so check out my other listings.

Re: FS: 1978 Batavus Starflite

Gabe; Cherry /

Still for sale. A fine machine.

Patrick Jaworski /

i still want it

but you are too far away haha

How much would it cost to ship to northern Kentucky? I really like the looks of the bike. Anything the bike needs to make it dependable?

Guy Gilbertson /

How much would it take to ship this to Northern Illinois? I'm in love with this thing

Gabe; Cherry /

sold

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account