FS Puch Magnum.....NJ/PA/NY

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Unbelievably, one of the two Puch Magnums I had up for adoption this weekend did not go home with anyone. This is a beautiful, running, titled Puch Magnum II (No oil injection).

If interested, please PM me. $600 firm. No shipping. Pickup in Port Murray, NJ.

magnum.jpg

Re: FS Puch Magnum.....NJ/PA/NY

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Bump....

Erik Kovac (NJ) /

Couldnt take both of them! LOL I had a great time at the ride.

I have already taken appart the entire moped. Currently derusting the tank and cleaned out the petcock and carb. Can't wait to get it to run!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Erik, thanks for buying it. You made my buddy Henry very happy.

Good luck with the build, and if you need anything, you know how to get in touch with me.

Erik Kovac (NJ) /

You prices are very fair. People ask way too much for these bikes around here. And sometimes people find them for dirt cheep but I wont be that lucky so I jumped at the chance. Hopefully the paperwork will go smooth.

wish i lived closer id scoop it from ya :)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Be sure to take a pic of the VIN tag or a pencil rub of the VIN#, and a pic of the side of the bike (so they can see the pedals) with you to the DMV. They will want to see all of these documents with your notarized MD bill of sale. (edited)

Erik Kovac (NJ) /

Thanks, I have become familiar with the process. recently registered two mopeds in nj. But it always appears to be: cross you fingers type of deal! LOL you know! dmv

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Bump....just got back from a ride on this Magnum. She idles and runs like a dream. Does 30 mph easily.

I'd really like to take it!

If I can get a ride down, I'll message you.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Sold!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account