WTB: Puch Maxi CT

To get to the point I'm looking for a Puch Maxi or Newport or something that resembles that style. I'm in fairfield county ct and am constantly in ny for work. If you're in around my area and looking to part with a maxi (if you have something else please share but I think I want a Maxi) please get in touch.

In regards to condition: cheaper is better (obviously) and I'd prefer something that currently runs.

I'd like to say the site looks great. And have been realizing it's probably the best first visit to look up information about a moped.

Some back story for anyone who cares to read:

I've recently become interested in getting a moped. I've been on the fence between just building one of the motorized bike kits or buying a retro moped. I can't get past how much better retro moped look so it's my first choice for that reason. But I'd also like to enjoy riding as soon as possible so having something that runs already would make that earlier.

Re: WTB: Puch Maxi CT

i have a 79 maxi s for sale i live in upstate ny and grew up in bristol ct.it needs minor card work but would take $400

I saw your post before Jason but when I looked at your location it's over six hours away. Bit to far away. Thanks though.

still looking for something

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account