moped for sale

I am selling this custom moped. my mechanic says it is really fast! I think it is a rolls royce engine. it has 2 wheels! only asking $1200!

remember, I can deliver for 5 bucks a mile plus tolls!

no license needed!

Re: moped for sale

wow, waste of a thread space for someone actually trying to sell sumthing real

This is gonna get ugly...

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

GET OFF MY INTERNETS!

.♠.MSG .♠. /

whats piece of shit, and im mean the asking price is fair.........

Wouldntyou Wannaknow /

Roadmaster is right.

Take Me Home Kev /

Only 1200? Why buy a nice magnum when you can have this beast. That thing must do 60 all day.

Ok. my mestake. my mechanic was wrong. the moter is Hurley Davidsen. It is a roadmaster moped that was owned by Hurley, back when Hurley Davidsen made bowling balls. Own a peace of histery!

I'll give you 1300. 1350 if your mom delivers it

is that a sledgehammer?? shocks, pegs, luuuucky! ever take it off any sweet jumps??

I almost didn't recognize it with the training wheels removed.

Tal Reznikov /

OMFG........ first of all, ur tryin to impersonate someone. second, your sayin its made by harley? or is that a spellin mistake

he said hurley davidsen.

idk if he thought it was real.

buddy, thats not road legal, and its not useful seeing as its a bike, one speed bump, and the frame could collapse. if you have any intelligence at all, i would sell the bike, and put the motor on something useful, like a hang glider.

just my personal opinion

oh and by the way,

screw you for thinking we r stupid enough to pay that much

PEACE

Well said Tal ^^^

LOLZ, these pooper scoopers go on CL for 350 all day long. good luck, ps not really

I was wachin american pickers and they found a older hurley davidsen. it was wurth lotsa money. so this is a good deal for anyone who wants too bye it from me. i can deliver. i have a trailor.

I Sold the Hurley Davidsen Roadmaster tonite! I got 1000 and a trade inn! I got a reely rare front wheel drive moped! im gonna take it to my mechanic to give it a toonup. the guy who gave it too me sed it is made by an expensive watch maker! i hope too half it up for sell later this weak.

Did you tell the poor kid you ripped off that you don't need a license to ride that piece of shit u piece of shit and shit?!?!?!?!?LOLZZZ

And shit.

I fully support donnyboy727 also. Love it. NJ TURDZ and Shit.

Wil pay in cash if you drive to alaska to meet me in person

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account