moped for sale

I am selling this custom moped. my mechanic says it is really fast! I think it is a rolls royce engine. it has 2 wheels! only asking $1200!

remember, I can deliver for 5 bucks a mile plus tolls!

no license needed!

Re: moped for sale

wow, waste of a thread space for someone actually trying to sell sumthing real

This is gonna get ugly...

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

GET OFF MY INTERNETS!

.♠.MSG .♠. /

whats piece of shit, and im mean the asking price is fair.........

Wouldntyou Wannaknow /

Roadmaster is right.

Take Me Home Kev /

Only 1200? Why buy a nice magnum when you can have this beast. That thing must do 60 all day.

Ok. my mestake. my mechanic was wrong. the moter is Hurley Davidsen. It is a roadmaster moped that was owned by Hurley, back when Hurley Davidsen made bowling balls. Own a peace of histery!

I'll give you 1300. 1350 if your mom delivers it

is that a sledgehammer?? shocks, pegs, luuuucky! ever take it off any sweet jumps??

I almost didn't recognize it with the training wheels removed.

Tal Reznikov /

OMFG........ first of all, ur tryin to impersonate someone. second, your sayin its made by harley? or is that a spellin mistake

he said hurley davidsen.

idk if he thought it was real.

buddy, thats not road legal, and its not useful seeing as its a bike, one speed bump, and the frame could collapse. if you have any intelligence at all, i would sell the bike, and put the motor on something useful, like a hang glider.

just my personal opinion

oh and by the way,

screw you for thinking we r stupid enough to pay that much

PEACE

Well said Tal ^^^

LOLZ, these pooper scoopers go on CL for 350 all day long. good luck, ps not really

I was wachin american pickers and they found a older hurley davidsen. it was wurth lotsa money. so this is a good deal for anyone who wants too bye it from me. i can deliver. i have a trailor.

I Sold the Hurley Davidsen Roadmaster tonite! I got 1000 and a trade inn! I got a reely rare front wheel drive moped! im gonna take it to my mechanic to give it a toonup. the guy who gave it too me sed it is made by an expensive watch maker! i hope too half it up for sell later this weak.

Did you tell the poor kid you ripped off that you don't need a license to ride that piece of shit u piece of shit and shit?!?!?!?!?LOLZZZ

And shit.

I fully support donnyboy727 also. Love it. NJ TURDZ and Shit.

Wil pay in cash if you drive to alaska to meet me in person

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account