fs/ft c70 and gs 750

Zeke Rigg /

hello i am the owner of two wonderful ratty motorbikes, both are great bikes. i would love to sell them or trade for a nice kitted moped. I am looking to get about 700 out of each of them.

the passport 88cc kit 20mm carb and intake , performance pipe, new gazelles needs new turn signal relay, and back turn signals. i am in the process of getting it motorcycle registration it currently is registered in MI as a moped.

the gs 750 its a motorbike. problems it has a dent in the top of the gas tank, and the previous owner spray painted every thing black. other than that every thing is great. starts right up goes way faster than you will ever need. has a Vance and Hines pipe and a new battery.

o yeah did I mention both are rat bikes? pics later this afternoon.

forgot to say i can deliver to Chicago, MI, this summer or if you willing to wait until the end of summer i can deliver any where between Iowa and Texas (edited)

Re: fs/ft c70 and gs 750

Zeke Rigg /
ai OP

here are some pics

gs 750

passport

like i said both are ratty but both run great and will never get stolen.

so make me an offer come on you know you want some thing that can keep up with traffic, has awesome brakes, and starts every time.

Re: fs/ft c70 and gs 750

Zeke Rigg /
ai OP

bump make me an offer

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account