WTT: STICKERS!

Pablo Puchasso /

Hey. I've got some of these super cool Woolly Bully stickers. Some of the last of our run of them. Here's a pic of the image on someone's leg. The actual sticker comes on white vinyl rather than Josh's leg. (Hi Josh!) So, send me a couple of your gang's stickers, I'll return the favor. Email me with what you guys got.

Re: WTT: STICKERS!

Pablo Puchasso /

Oh and I'll be including weird, random stickers as well with all trades.

Buzzard stickers coming at ya...

Pm me your addy! Any one else wanna get in on the sticker trade??

Salsa Salsa /

I want innnnn!

OH HELLS YES!

I think This should also be home base for Sticker trades! Always trying to trade with people. so I'm open for Baltard related sticker trades as well. email me!

Pablo Puchasso /

Oh cool. I figured this would either get people stoked or get shit on for being 'off topic.' Glad it's the prior. Msg'ing addy's rite nowz.

ive got some slow goers one our full logo ones not the cinderblock ones we had at rally

I Want to keep this going! I did years of street art sticker trading so I also have a ton of art sticker from around the world, some hand drawn. so if anyone trades with me and wants some cool street art stickers too just mention it and I'll throw some in with the trade.

Yeah, samezies... I pm'ed every one that posted so far. I'll get those sticers out monday!!

i have a wicked collection of stickers.. happy to trade a few for some bullies action :)

Ub wants some bully stickers xoxox

Pablo Puchasso /

Joe, msg. me your addy. Josh def. needs some.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

why not post your address? i got some stickers to trade too

Rob... NEVER post your address here. EVER

This is why...

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

whats wrong with Redbook?

lol, Sweet innocent Rob. Please don't think you only get redbook.

Don't do it.

Pablo Puchasso /

bump

my address is

John Johnson

123 Number Rd

Addresstown USA 12345

Pablo Puchasso /

Chris! You sent me a TON of stickers. I'll try to reciprocate as best I can!

Pablo Puchasso /

@Big Blue send me your addy again. I'm confused if I'm sending to one Chris or two.

Pablo Puchasso /

Ok 1st round of stickers goin' out today. Sorry for lagging a bit, but I got about 100 stickers this week from you guys and a friend of mine locally... so I wanted to wait and pass those on to you.

Max I sent you an Email.

Pablo Puchasso /

Just got back from the Denver rally to all of ZERO stickers!! Everyone but Jason and Baltard Chris: what the fuck?

I know Jason told me he had the same experience too

Pablo Puchasso /

Oh and Maize I think I got some from you too. Kisses

Salsa Salsa /

yeah I sent you some.

I didn't get stickers from anyone :(

Pablo Puchasso /

Not even me?? Jason said the same thing to me and I sent his too. I did get Charlie buzzard's returned to me for "nonexistent address"

Pablo Puchasso /

Who here has gotten stickers from me? I sent out everyone's envelopes except Rob Burrito, whose envelope I just found on my coffee table.

Pablo Puchasso /

I just got some from VA but no name on the return! Thanks dude, whoever you are!!

Salsa Salsa /

nope. none from anyone. maybe i gave everyone the wrong address. but i doubt it.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account