FS- Derbi Swingarm

Terry Gerker /

This swingarm came off a 1984 SLE with a pyramid reed motor. It's in good condition with normal wear. $75 shipped email me tgerker@woh.rr.com

DSCN1618.JPG
DSCN1615.JPG
DSCN1617.JPG

Re: FS- Derbi Swingarm

Terry Gerker /

bump

Terry Gerker /

bump

Got any other derbi stuff for sale?

Terry Gerker /

PM me with what you need.

Terry Gerker /

bump I still have it. Also have a swingarm for Derbi flatreed motor.

Terry Gerker /

Sale sending on the flatreed swing arm. I still have the pyramidreed swingarm.

Terry Gerker /

Deal fell through on flatreed swingarm. Here are some pics of it. I still have the pyramid reed swingarm too.

DSCN1815.JPG
DSCN1818.JPG
DSCN1819.JPG

Terry Gerker /

bump I still have both swingarms.

Terry Gerker /

Bump still have the pyramid reed swingarm, flat reed swing is sold. email me tgerker@woh.rr.com

Terry Gerker /

bump

offered 60 shipped.

bumpers

Terry Gerker /

You said you were going to the one from 1977 Mopeds for $175 free shipping.

yes, it's better.

stock ones are steel, 1977's is aluminum and more racey. got friends with business accounts too so more like 150> free shipping.

i could drop 115 on more power if i went with another stocker arm, couple swing-arms for sale but everyone wants too much.

maybe im being passive aggressive, i bought a used gas cap off you once more than a brand new one before. and when i come back for other parts you got, your more than stingy with your prices, i'm trying to save ya time and energy by buying em all for a deal.

just saying this is a community hate to see the Buy/sell taken advantage by ebay sellers, thinking they can do better here, granted i bet you are ebay sucks.

blah blah blah grumble grumble grumble.

In all honesty I have dealt with Terry in the past several times and he is a seller that goes BEYOND fair. I don't see him taking advantage of anyone. The best "package deal" of various parts I ever bought came from him at a GENEROUS price and if that isn't enough, he packages them well, he's friendly, and includes tracking without having to ask. and besides; the price here for this swingarm is right no?.... I love stock parts.

As far as ebay goes, (and this is a seperate issue entirely) I personaly love ebay. To me it is the one of the best inventions of our time ,,,right up there with Youtube,,,,,and the toothbrush, stairs & silverware haha. (ok before our time too) Last week I posted a (standard) pacer tank on here again and again and NOBODY inquired....as soon as I put it up on ebay, a wonderful pacer moped owner (not a member of the moped army) purchased it with such excitment. There are others out there who need our parts who are not on this forum. Know what I'm saying? Genuine moped lovers too!

Anyway, Terry is not some kind of scammer,,..he's not in this to rip anybody off or take advantage,,,he's a value to the buy/sell forum and moped community. I get the feeling if you offered $60 then you do want it, no Steven? The asking price is not really that unreasonable at all.

For the record: I'm a bigger ebay buyer than ebay seller so I love it from both sides of the coin. As far as moped parts, I'll always offer here first and if no takers, on ebay it goes. No sin in that.

p.s. Terry takes LOTS of pictures of the items you wish to purchase/ Bump for good parts and an even better seller.

I've got several of each (aluminum and steel) the aluminum ones crack and are flimsy....just and FYI.

Terry Gerker /

bump

I have bought a bunch of stuff off of terry! Fast shipping and keeps me in the loop. Great guy!

On that note I would love to buy the swingarm!

Terry Gerker /

swingarm is SOLD!! Thanks, Matt

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account