FS: 82 Suzuki Susie Fa50

1982 Suzuki Susie Fa50 - This ped was bought by a member of the Air force while stationed in Japan - She rode around on base and then brought her home - her kids used it a bit - I got it and cleaned the carb and added fresh gas - she fired on the second kick - I rode up and down my Culdesac for about 2 miles and shut her off to lube the chirping speedo cable - when I tried to restart it about 1/2 later it would not start - some tinkering needed -I have original paperwork from Japan - Overall in good shape - will need an air filter - rear blinker lenses busted - I have one of them -

Pickup in Lopatcong NJ

$350

82 SUZUKI SUZY DOS HOBBITOS 79 007.JPG

Re: FS: 82 Suzuki Susie Fa50

bump

takers

Tal Reznikov /

I would suggest askin a little less. this ped isnt very popular.

changed the plug - runs well - $350

runs when she wants to run - not sure why

$325

phillip stinger /

if u go to part out id take taillight front turn signal lenses and maybe the cables

dont part this out. ive never seen another "susie" in the US

$300 is a decent price if this thing runs

phillip stinger /

i got one im rebuilding now i solf for 250 but its got new carb piston kit bearing head gastket cost me 135 in total for bike

I haven't seen another susie either - she won't be broken for parts - I wish my daughter was of age to make it her own - thats a ways away - we have ridden it down the end of the road - feels solid and is fun like a toy - of course the speedo is kmh - no odometer - she runs when she wants to - I have not put a new battery in it - carb may need another cleaning -

Curtis Drolshagen /

Yeah its definitely the carb I had this same issue with mine...tried to clean the carb nothing, put a new one on and it starts first kick everytime

$299

available

There's a tiny passageway in the float bowl that y'all are probably not cleaning. A lot of people don't even know its there.

available @ $199

wow that is the coolest FA i have ever seen! I'd be all over this if you weren't so far away. $200 is a steal.

what a difference a spark plug can make - fresh ngk and she runs excellent now - still can use an airfilter -

$250

available

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account