fs derbi parts

Hello everyone so I hit the derbi motherload and I have tons of parts stock pistons heads low ends some kits clutchs oem piston rings center covers foot rests side pannels stock carbs and much more let me know what you need and ill let you know if I have it

Re: fs derbi parts

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

id take a pyramid reed complete top end

I sent you a PM

I need a set of footrests, possibly some side covers and one or two entire clutch bell/variator assemblies for both piston port and flat reed motors. Let me know if you have these things, possibly send me some pictures and we can work out a deal

Let's see some pics! I want a lot of stuff!

1st post Hmmm

Post some pictures of this treasure trove

i need a clutch bell for pyramid and some starter clutches with that

pp/pr starter clutches available on 1977mopeds btw

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

i think this is a joke post but................... if it isnt............

i'll take a FR variator completo

and a PR top end completo.

if you have any performance stuff how about a piston for a PR 65cc metrakit?

rear rack for variant with long seat? plastic tank for variant? complete ignition for PR? (edited)

I'll take a Swedish wrist roll and a happy ending

theres a few pics ill be posting more as i sort thru it all

WP_000169.jpg
WP_000175.jpg
WP_000177.jpg

paul massey /

any frames?

nope sorry

Surelly will need a good beadblasting.

Measure the pistons or state the sizes/numbers on the crown.

are you going to be getting back to people about their requests?

(looks like a bunch of piston port/pyramid reed stuff) (edited)

email sent

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

Yeah just lemme know if you gots dat PR top end

Hey I'd like a pyramid top end too please!

i never heard back from him

I heard back from him on the pp engine. I said 125$ shipped. I see rust present in the intake and we all know how pp engines are. Beat. So I would have many hours of tlc. Wish I could scored it. Didn't give much info "here pics". (edited)

birdsy —— /

he had an electric start piston port, said he had an offer for 200 on it, but yea it didnt look pretty. bunch of other stuff too he was sending me nice pics for awhile but then lost interest i guess. still interested if you read this!

You ever seen them inside.. Ones I removed .. counting 2 of them were melted on the inside for heat. Not a pot to piss in.

birdsy —— /

Yeah i've got my hands full with my existing cracked piston port engine.. he had some plastics and clutches and things like that in okay shape though.

Oh, wow 200$ I need to see hear it spins smoothly and remove the igntion cover. imo Its worth the 200$ if its shipped. I hope it went to someone that knows what the hell there doing.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this package of parts.

birdsy —— /

haha nice

lol kevin adding to your graveyard of mopeds and parts that YOU'LL NEVER USE. tight.

Lol at Ryan N talking shit over the Internet about things he's only heard about from other people second hand. I'm sure everyone but you can appreciate that I find parts to help the community.

I vaguely remember you saying you'd send me a center cover after you burned it into a plastic ball. Now that's why there's so many derbi parts out there. Keep up the good work, it'll increase the value of my "graveyard parts"

Got any Black or Grey Variator Covers & Flywheel.

-Honest™

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account