F/s Puch cobra project

Brand new 70cc kit, 12v cdi, 16mm bing with an intake to match, custom kill and light switches. Mostly needs wiring to be finished up. You can see the kill switch in the picture. I don't have much time to work on it and it's sitting in my parents garage, which they don't like too much. Don't need to sell it but I'd rather somebody actually using it rather than catching dust.

2011-10-18_19-27-38_522.jpg

Re: F/s Puch cobra project

Price?

I'm taking offers. I do have a lot into the thing but I also realize it needs the finishing touches.

I'll start the bidding then. $20.

$21?

$22.50!

OK $25 and i will pick it up

Email me for serious offers

If you're serious about not posting a price, just put it on ebay so people can bid on it. Otherwise, post a price that you would be willing to sell it for, then people can negotiate with you.

Probably Fred /

Agreed^^ jake I'm sooo sick of this on buy sell lately. No price, no picture or both. Secret biding bullpucky.

This is not eBay

$750. Like I said, email if you are seriously interested. I'm sure we can work something out.

Emailed

Bob Smith Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> $750. Like I said, email if you are seriously

> interested. I'm sure we can work something out.

Good price for a good lookin ped. Would sell for that much in southern california guaranteed.

See?

Posting your 'neighborhood' price didn't hurt that much!

Makes like sooooo much easier...plus, everybody knows how the game works. Seller posts high....buyer offers a low offer, and then you meet in the middle. Everybody is happy.

justin burman /

Sold? I'd be into taken a look at it one of these days

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account