wanted: lh derbi brake lever

Andy Haldeman /

left hand derbi brake lever. let me know what you got. email to afhaldeman@gmail.com, don't PM me.

Re: wanted: lh derbi brake lever

I have one

Andy Haldeman /

email me tell me what you want for it

I was planning on making replica aluminum ones, I'm just not sure the legality that derbi might hold me to if I were to copy their plastics to metals

you can always just grind the levers off of the handlebar and get some different 7/8" ones ... I went with lusito, they're cheap but they're more comfortable than the stock levers.

that diablo is gonna be sick.

Andy Haldeman /

better believe it. and i'm well aware that i could use any other lever or grind off the post. i have a yamaha dt lever on it now and it works fine, but i'm not trying to make it work, i'm trying to restore it. that being said, demolishing a perfectly good stock c5 bar just to put a different lever on is outright crazy. there aren't many of those out there. there's a time to chop and a time to restore.

my original plan with the c5 was gonna be a monster with a modern front end and shocks and a revolution engine, but i've since decided to restore it to bone stock. i'll probably do a little porting and bore the stock carb, clutch springs and vario weights, and maybe make a sleeper chamber out of the stock pipe, but that's it.

so still..nobody with a lever?

Spencer Jacobson /

sending you a message on FB

I respect your desire to restore ;)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account