Who wants a morini intake?!

I am thinking of making a few 19mm and 21mm of the polini style. I'm not sure on the price yet somewhere around $65 in black or clear anodize and $60 with none. Let me know the size your interested in and any other thoughts. Thanks!

Some bad cellphone pictures.

Re: Who wants a morini intake?!

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

Thats pretty. I don't have that engine. I kind of wish I did.

What engine do you have?

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

Those are freaking sweet. Looks awesome on what Im pretty sure is a Pacer SuperSport w/MO1. Problem is those reedvalve conversion kits arent the easiest to come by

I have also made a stock style one.

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

Very nice! I have puch stuff.

Thanks just buy a morini!

Trik20 it is a pacer supersport. I bought the kit from 1977 last winter I guess I got lucky

Adam could we see your pacer? i mean a picture of the whole thing. I knew it was pacer too..then i saw your handle, and profile. you have a nice black one. as a fellow Pacer SS owner i enjoy seein what other people do. been considering that pipe too

It's not done yet but getting close

Nice job man! Wow...big tires! HOLY SMOKES that Malagutti. always wanted that one!

does that stock intake eliminate the plastic spacer? if so im interested

I have an old pace 25 im mending

awesome work.

Electrohacker it does eliminate the plastic spacer. What size intake do you want?

drunken mcfrenzy /

and chance you'd make one for an M1?

Maybe I have my friends m1 in the garage I will see what I can do

Are you looking for a 21mm for the m1?

yup, m1 and m101 21mm intakes.

If you making things might want you to make a cr80 conversion kit :)

I'd love a 21mm for my Polini's MO2. Do you know if/how this will clear on a Sebring frame?

Dang, one of these would look so much nicer than the mess I just welded up for my Honda. Nice work.

I don't know about the Sebring I will check and get back to you hopefully tomorrow. I will also post the dimensions

15mm? im not even sure if it runs yet and all I have at the moment is a tomos 14:12 sha... good to be ready for the future though

drunken mcfrenzy /

you have a 21mm for an M1?

I will be making the 21mm intakes for the m01 polini and 21s for the m1 first I will let you know when I'm ready to ship them

I'm down for one if the price is reasonable

That'd be awesome. I've got a hacked/welded intake right now thats somewhere between 19-20mm, and it shoots off to the side (gets in the way of my foot sometimes). Ran it last year with a 19mm phbg, but thats getting used on my av10, and I have a 21mm race edition phbg thats going on the polini instead.

I will be making the 21mm intakes for the m01 polini and 21s for the m1 first I will let you know when I'm ready to ship them

Peter Murray /

I will buy. Don't know if I need side facing or front. 19mm and 21mm. One of each.

Thanks.

Nick i think it should clear the sebring frame with no issues. Here are some pictures for those concerned about fit and clearance.

drunken mcfrenzy /

will the M1 intakes go out to the side?

un(BEAU)leivable Tobin /

How much for an intake for the 18mm bingzilla and I have the morini engine one speed with the reed valves.(Not sure on specific model) pretty sure m1

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account