Mb5 Homoet pipe, Mike Thomas stuff, Puch Motomatic intake, Mag wheel, Moby stuff for sale, other rando

Bunch of stuff in no particular order. Maybe I shouldve split it into multiple threads, whatever. Open to your haggling if you must, but do it through PM or email please:

New, never used Puch mag wheel from treats. Kept in its box, no marks of any kind on it. I have an old Hub, pictured, shimmed for sealed bearings. Honestly I didn't do the greatest job, you could remove them, I can include shim material to redo it if you want. 100 shipped.

Mike Thomas five star disc mounting hardware. Never used or removed from the package. The disc pictured, aside from the surface rust, is out of true. Certainly not so much that you couldn't run it, but yeah.. 60 shipped.

Michael Thomas Puch Gila-sized riser block. Never used. No marks or shit on it. 16 shipped.

Motomatic Puch 24mm intake, worked perfect with a TM, powdercoat is beginning to flake off around the bolt holes (??). Mating surface is perfecto. 35 shipped.

Black mb5 tank. Could use some cleaning on the inside, but not a terror by any means. Paint is decent, decals are not perfect, I have more pics if you're actually interested. Includes that cover in the front. 120 shipped.

MB5 oil reservoir. Used it for 5000 miles of summer fun, works fine. 20 shipped.

MB5 70cc homoet pipe, totally fucking unused, never mounted, only moved around and such. No noticeable marks on it either. 165 shipped.

EBR moby crossbar, no hardware, sorry. good shape, never used. 20 shipped.

Moby stock centerstand, powdercoated gloss black. Looks to be in quite fine shape.

Also got a shitload of stock moby stuff - exhausts, cashew exhaust, top end stuff, half a carter (??), and on and on.

Someone emailed me about moby brakeshoes, the email somehow got deleted, mail me if you see this.

Re: Mb5 Homoet pipe, Mike Thomas stuff, Puch Motomatic intake, Mag wheel, Moby stuff for sale, other rando

Forgot the Mike T disc. Like I said, slightly bent on one side - barely noticeable, but I heard it rubbing on my pads..you could get by..:

Also, willing to go less on the mb5 tank. want that shit gone :)

Re: Mb5 Homoet pipe, Mike Thomas stuff, Puch Motomatic intake, Mag wheel, Moby stuff for sale, other rando

What do you have for non stock moby exhausts?

sorry Chris, I have a ninja g3 but its spoken for. ive got a pretty intriguing paulvolio derestricted exhaust, but i have no idea what it would actually do, no moby to put it on right now. oh man, i should post up the paulvolio frame actually..

gila intake pending ill paypal tonight

ya ryan has the intake looks like,

disk package is gone,

mag wheel pending as well

happy to powdercoat the riser or crossbar for a little extra.

Chief I am interested in the Mb5 puipe. What's your best price?

Intake sold

Disk + hardware sold,

Gas tank pending,

Everything else available.

Larry, I will send you an email.

-Scott

Are the tank and pipe still available?

do you have a stock moby variator?

do you have a 30mph cylinder for AV7?

whoa, randomly resurrected. lets do this!!

-the homoet pipe is still available. I'll happily go 160 shipped, but not much below that if any

-the mb5 tank, someone from worcester I believe is coming to check it out this weekend, if not its yours

-I think I have loads of moby variators, send me an email if you can, I can get them all out tonight and take as best quality pics as I can for you to see if you want them

-sorry no stock av7 cylinders I don't think

I am willing to trade for the following: mb5 front and rear wheel axles, mb5 triple tree, mb5 gauges in working order, derbi rear 7star (yea right)

I'll sell my angled magnum destroyer for 200 shipped if anyone wants it

Can we get an update on the tank, if you've still got it I would love to see a pic through the filler hole. ps, I want it if it is solid

SOLD, sorry bout dat.

Homoet sold as well.

still got the 5 star?

Sorry, 5 star is gone as well.

Still got the mike thomas riser, ebr crossbar that nobody will ever buy, and those oil tanks. oh and the moby centerstand.

everything else gone thanks erryone

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account