FS: 77 Nergini Gazelle complete frame, Morini mo1, polini exhaust, Tomos mags

Bartok Ropac /

I've got a 1977 Negrini Gazelle with running Mo1 engine and an after market Polini exhaust . It was "professionally" painted iridescent purple/blue by the previous owner. In person it looks more purple that in the photos. It was painted about 7 years ago so there are a few nicks and such but it was stored indoors. He also had the tank sprayed with "aircraft tank liner" and it is spotless. It's sitting on a set of Tomos Mags and has the stock dellorto carb.I pulled the engine for a guy that was gonna buy it but he never paid me. it is complete and runs good.

If you want the whole bike or just the frame or the frame and some of the parts I can deliver it any where between Atlanta and Marquette MI going either through Detroit or around through CHI and MIL for an additional $40. I'm leaving Sunday morning. I don't want to ship the frame but will ship the other stuff for an extra 10 per item.

350 if you want all of it.

150 for the frame

100 for the engine,

50 for the exhaust,

60 for the wheels and

30 shipped for the carb.

Here are some more pics: http://imageshack.us/g/534/imgp3527.jpg/

Sorry I don't have the title. (edited)

IMGP3522.JPG
IMGP3518.JPG

Re: FS: 77 Nergini Gazelle complete frame, Morini mo1, polini exhaust, Tomos mags

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

How much for the kickstand and spring?

Re: FS: 77 Nergini Gazelle complete frame, Morini mo1, polini exhaust, Tomos mags

Bartok Ropac /

Ha. Ha. I'm hoping it won't come down to that. (edited)

Bartok Ropac /

Fuckit if you want the whole bike or just the frame nad some of the parts I'll deliver it FREE anywhere along the stated route. you gotta pay me first though.

Bartok Ropac /

bumpski

Bartok Ropac /

The wheels are sold.

I'll let the frame engine pipe and carb go for $250.

Bartok Ropac /

Last bump. I leave in the morning.

i PMed you. is there some kind of rush or would you sell me what i want after you come back? I don' want to rush you or feel rushed if it's unnessesary.

i want the motor how much to send

^^10 years old dude^^

https://www.treatland.tv/SearchResults.asp?Search=Morini+engine+used

You can get any of these now tho!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account