82 Honda Urban Express Gas Tank, Petcock and Cap

Junior Wendel /

Excellent condition 1982 Honda Urban Express Gas Tank, Petcock and Gas Cap. No rust inside or out, no dents, minor wear on paint and one mount bolt needs rethreading. Includes petcock (clean) and new gas cap ($20 value). You will not find a tank any nicer. Even the Honda decal on the back and the Unleaded Gas on top is dark and crisp. $50 shipped and Paypal only. PM me through the board for more information.

Re: 82 Honda Urban Express Gas Tank, Petcock and Cap

Nikolaos Regas /

The gas cap is not original from the pics. As for the tank and have to re-thread. sorry Ill give you 20 max and that's including shipping.. Sorry man.....

good luck on the sale a lot over priced

Captain Janeway /

Dont suppose you have an air cleaner box cover?

Junior Wendel /

Nikolaos Regas Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The gas cap is not original from the pics. As for

> the tank and have to re-thread. sorry Ill give you

> 20 max and that's including shipping.. Sorry

> man.....

Well, let's think about this. Model only made for two years. Pristine condition inside that will not require any of that sealer shit. Includes the petcock. A like new gas cap but is a Honda issued part and was NOT advertised as "original". Chase one thread and you can get on and ride and never have to worry about a tank putting rust in your gas line or pin holes developing later.

Mad Mike Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> good luck on the sale a lot over priced

Ya, a real ripoff. You kids keep your lunch money. I'll crush it and send it to a recycler before I give it away to a bunch of unappreciative, over opinioninated, self appointed moderators. Maybe someday you'll learn the value of a buck, good quality, honestly advertised, 30 year old parts. You guys need to get over yourselves or you'll find life a lot tougher in the years to come. It's simple. If you think it's too much don't buy it. Otherwise, blow it out your shorts because no one asked what you think. This is the kind of BS that gives MA and moped riders in general a bad name.

Old thread but is this still available?

Old thread but is this still available??

Jack Rutherford /

i'll go with - what is no - alex, for 500

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account