WTB Puch or Tomo in Michigan

After much advice and searching I have decided my first bike should be one I can most easily maintain. I am looking for either a Puch or a Tomos.

If you know of anyone, or see one for sale please share it with me!

I will need all the help I can find to get my first moped :)

Re: WTB Puch or Tomo in Michigan

I forgot the s in the title...just like I did with my username.

my apologies

I have an 80 a3 red tomos bullet stock id let go for 350, it starts but has issues running due to a minor carb adjustment

Michael Thomas /

$350 for a non running bike?

Price rape.

Im intrigued, I have never seen one before

Michael Thomas, watching out for the new guys, thanks

What's your price range?

350-450.

it's running and I wouldnt sell it untill I get the float set which is literally the only problem. or you could throw the carb out and get a dlorotosha 16mm and a nice boss pipe and go 35-40, maybe more

I love that Andrew sold it to you and that he has been advising me on mopeds haha

Let's get this man a ped!

I bought it off him thinking I wouldnt find an LX in my price range, then I spent a day working on it and it started and ran till it acted like the bowl was starving for fuel. the tank is immaculate, its a a3 engine 2 speed, it has some weird chopper handle bars that really fit me well. if you dont like the bars ill buy the stock ones off andrew

the paint is decent for its age, lights kinda sorta work (probably just needs bulbs)

only downside is that carb is really odd and the twist throttle is spcific to that carb

Haha thanks for the bump !

I have one of these. 2 hp 2 speed runs good, lower miles on it. Its pretty clean. I could do 450 on it.

DSCF0603.jpg

Nice looking Newport. Where is it located?

pm sent

On CL search Puch in the Detroit area, someone is listing a nice looking one in storage for $100. Based on the comments in the ad, I'm thinking it may be a fake.

hmm. I appreciate it. But I think I'd rather look at a more legit posting for actual consideration

PM'd ya back

Pm again!!!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account