1974 Batavus moped

I have a Batavus black and yellow, top tank with locked piston and no title located in Jesup Iowa for sale, its a bit rough in spots like the fenders are in straight condition but the chrome looks bad, it is whole/complete

Make an offer if you want it, starting at $85.00

Re: 1974 Batavus moped

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

Black and yellow?

Jeff Clark /

That as entertaining Hahahaha

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

never seen a black and yellow batavus toptank, wait i guess besides a regency. have a pic?

Kendall Warnock /

Hey bro, yeah send me a picture of it, I live in Lincoln, NE... How far are you away from Lincoln? I have 4 batavus peds, I am interested. kw_23@hotmail.com

Jeff Clark /

the side covers are on the ground next to the head, its complete, no title, piston is frozen

Batavus 002.JPG

fallout Survivor /

333 miles from lincoln ne... would be at least 60 dollars in gas and 11 hrs in driving time..both ways... top tank, batavus? you really have to like them to drive that far....

I would give you 150 to meet me in Des Moines, I too am in Lincoln, this is exactly what I'm looking for.

scoop that up.

its got the M48 engine which is very easy to work on.

you should have that up and running pretty quickly

Jeff Clark /

I cannnot do that this week, too many things happening this weekend, are you free during the week ? I could meet you there next thursday.

Jeff Clark /

Do you have access to any yamaha QT50's, I need at least one in fair shape

or better

Kendall Warnock /

Jeff, I would go higher on the Batavus, I have a few extra M48 motors laying around that would get it running. You emailed me earlier this week, I will call you this afternoon. Thanks Kendall

Is this bike still for sale?

Jeff Clark /

yes it is, there are two fellas bidding back and fourth and they have gotten up to $150. so if you want it you have to match tht price or more, if you liv nearby and buy it it this weekend it's yours, First cash wins

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account