WTB:E50 Race ignition

Preferably a CDI or mini rotor HPI or power d or something. I'd like something with lighting coils but if you got a regular HPI for the right price, I'd scoop it.

You know I'd scoop it.

Re: WTB:E50 Race ignition

Pablo Puchasso /

Dear MA, I would like the newest most racey shit. I would like to pay next to nothing. What do you got for me?

1977 might have the now powerdynamo idk check the web site.

Chris Collins /

Who said anything about paying next to nothing? I have what's called a "job" that allows me to afford the shit I want.

Max Mojo unfriended me on Facebook but he still can't stop commenting on my shit. I miss you Max. :(

I think you got it wrong...max is just trying to swoop in and take your shit, but if he's not willing to pay anything and you've got cash...well you should be able to find something.

Really everyone wants to save some bucks..cant blame people for that but if you really want or need it you gotta spend the dough...but that, everyone knows.

Pablo Puchasso /

Lol. Yes Collins, you having a job doesn't make you a cheapskate that constantly is posting for the same part that no one is going to sell you used.

I unfriended you so you would stop asking me moped questions. Now MA has to deal with you, not me.

Pablo Puchasso /

Remember that time I saw you at bike kitchen and you told me you guys were closed, then I just stared at you for a sec, and then you sold me the part my friend wanted? Good times.

chris collins /

Yeah, I remember thinking to myself "I could just tell Max to fuck off and that I'm busy volunteering my time to run a youth program, that's probably what he would do" but then I thought, fuck it I'll help the guy out - how can I say no to those little puppy dog eyes?

Pablo Puchasso /

I definitely would have told you to fuck off. In fact, I was thinking it when you typed that... and I'm thinking that still. I do commend you for your charitable work. Kids need more fixes. I think we can all agree on that.

Pablo Puchasso /

P.s. Thanks for the compliment on my eyes. I had a feeling you hitting me up about "mopeds" just some sort of code.

Chris Collins /

I haven't asked your opinion on anything for a long time yet you still comment on my stuff every chance you get, so what does that say?

Nobody is asking you anything here. I don't want your advice, fuck off.

This is going to be the last time I respond to you at all. I don't have time for anyone's negative bullshit. Talk all the shit you want, I don't cae.

Chris Collins /

care*

"Hey guys, I want to buy a $300 cdi that just came out. If you have one laying around let me know. Thanks."

seriously? is the concept of buying something secondhand really that hard for you to wrap your head around? I bought my magnum's HPI from someone on here...

Pablo Puchasso /

There are like at least 5 diff. CDI options that are cheaper than an HPI, if you don't want to pay HPI prices. For example, you have an a55 right? Get a diff. box and change where the pick up is. Done.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account