FS Parting out the Derbi GPR

I bought this today and I was thinking of maybe fixing it up, but there are a few minor parts missing and i don't want to invest more into it. One thing that I found out to be a little odd was that the cylinder has no compression whatsoever. I took it apart, looked inside and the piston rings are there and look fine, the gasket on the bottom is there alright and i bolted it down pretty good. any ideas? anyways, feel free to email me and ask what you need. thanks.

p.s. i feel really bad taking apart such a beautiful machine, and i would love to fix it if i had the time and money, but it has to go...i made myself post this before i become too attached to it.

Also i do have the plastics, they are sanded down and ready to be painted.

Re: FS Parting out the Derbi GPR

† CH∆D † /

how much for the front end?

I go 200$ on the front end complete with clipons. drop me a email. If you wanna sell it.

how much for the progressive link sticker?

would you consider shipping it? I could send you a prepaid envelope.

* I prefer the one from the left side as it looks extra shinny!

just to confirm, i meant your left

like if you were standing in front of it and looking from head on, it would be on your left.

how much for the motor? i'd be into that...

ILL BUY IT!

ringring, your instructions are too complicated, i'm sorry, i can't go through with your offer. also offers should be sent here.... kishkof@gmail.com

what do you want for the wheelset and brakes?

im broke right now, but i have a lot of cool shit you might like to trade for. Are you looking for anything right now? Let me know.. im realllllyyyy interested in the wheels, rotors, brakes, brake lines, levers, master cyls, and the sprocket

Id like the rear sprocket, disk and complete rear brake set up

engine $250 shipped OBO has no flywheel cover, and has no compression. took it apart though and looks fine, don't know what it is.

That's an awesome price for that front end!

fairings are sold! front end with both wheels and calipers is also sold! who want's the engine, radiator, exhaust?

Engine, exhaust, and radiator sold. Who wants the frame?

How about the pipe?

Ah yes the pipe, that is taken too. Sorry

What about that sweet sticker?

oh, you again. nope, sorry. only comes with the swingarm. now the question is, how bad do you want it?

someone changed their mind. Engine, radiator, and pipe back to square one. also, frame anyone?

price on the pipe??

Give me an offer. It's in great shape.

is it just a stock pipe or aftermarket...do you know the brand?

I'm not sure. One of the previous owners used it for racing I was told

ok... It's been awhile. My apologies for the delay. I have taken it apart, all you need to do is tell me what you want, Paypal me, and you get your parts in the mail.

rear brakes

gas tank

forks

pipe

Nathaniel Almeida /

how much for the pipe

Give me a price

so who still wants this stuff. i might just sell them for cheap on craigslist or something because they're just taking up space.

What's the diameter of the clip ons, in other words what's the diameter of the fork tubes they are on?

What's the distance of the mounting holes for the front brake caliper? Center of the hole to center.

i can check. i would like to sell the forks with the brakes, bars, everything attached.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account