FS: OT...KAWASAKI AR80!

OUCH.....looking to sell my awesome AR80. Fully working (except the speedo light went out and the neutral light doesn't work), titled and registered. Upgraded high flow filter and a Dellorto 21 race carb jetted perfectly with a custom suicide long pull choke. Starts first damn kick every time and goes upper 60's @ 10k RPM. Brank new 18' gazelles, head light, and tail light.

This is the bike before the gas spill ruined by clear coat. I am finishing the repaint with stock decals before the sale. It will look this good or BETTER.

1500.00 in Boston (well...JP). What a deal! Why buy a Magnum or shitty MB5 when you can wheelie in 1st and 2nd gear on this!? Cash only paid in full. NO TRADES....NO OBO.....this is a deal, deal, deal!

Re: FS: OT...KAWASAKI AR80!

Sorry I slammed the MB5.....I wrote this before I saw the one just listed....which is SUPER NICE!

But SLOW! In comparison to my AR80 anyways..... Why settle for 5 gears when you can have SIX!

1500.00, title in hand. I'm only selling because I have a beat on a big bike I want badly, which will probably disappear by Sunday. If this doesn't move by then, I'm keeping it....

.....FOREVER!!!!!!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa..............

One more....

!

!

Ok....wrong html code...my bad...try this:

ZING!

And yes....it's as nice as it looks....except for that damn pipe. Been too lazy to pull it and paint it....

fuck. rare bike rad bike fast bike.

fuck fuck fuck. i wish i hadn't bought my mb5.

whomever gets this, I have a race pipe for it somewhere

Perfekt Timing Angel /

That bike is hot lava!! YEOW!

Good luck with the sale!

Oh.....and Freddie.....if there is no buyer, then I'm going to be emailing you pretty darn fast about that pipe, man! I've only found one company who makes them, and they're mad expensive. Awesome...but too much for me. Gianelli doesn't really make 'em anymore....or if they do, I can't find anywhere online that sells them. Every now and then one pops up on Ebay.uk

Ben! Say it isnt so! I do miss the ar80 but have moved on to fast (world record fast, 189mph in 1320 feet) on a snowmobile ice speed runs.

Joe

bring it to broooklyn and i might be into it.

anyone looking for a small displacement sports bike type thing and doesnt buy this is going to regret it big time.

Joe - I know! When I took this thing down to get it registered at Riverside Motorsports and the ENTIRE shop came out to see it.....I felt that I could never sell it. Plus, the dude who inspected it and gave me the sticker came over to me and said, "Dude....don't ever sell it...."

BUT....it true. I've kind of moved on...sort of. I think that the bike I want to buy might have sold, in which case I'll take the AR80 off the market....but I need to hear from the dude first.

Joey...coming to Brooklyn isn't out of the realm of possibility.....

Jay.....I know.....unless you do insane, expensive, and exhaustive upgrades to an MB5......you'll have a hard time touching this thing with most other stock small displacement bikes. 6 gears! My guess is that a tricked out Derbi GPR would hammer it, and maybe a totally raced up NSR50....

It's pretty amazing...with just a carb upgrade and super high flow filter and nothing else, it goes nearly 70....and can wheelie in 1st gear. Re-gearing it would get it into the mid 70's....which would be pretty scary actually.

OK...word.

The bike I want is still for sale.

Someone buy this!

Hey Ben!

You know I want that AR! You live in JP? Ill have to drop by. Next week good for you? Im deff interested, Id like to give her another test run tho. This weekend I'll be a RZ350 owner! This lil sport bike would look very pretty next to my RZ :)

SeeYa!

Robert

RZ350, Rob! Holy 2-stroke race bomb, man! Where in frozen hell did you find one of those???!!?!!

Yes....the AR80 would look tight next to the RZ.

Next week is cool with me. It'll give me a chance to get the decals on it and have it looking like a million bucks again.

Jarryd Fields /

fricking awesome.....

i'm guessing crating is out of the question, or you'd mention it? (I live in Montana)

Yeah, Jarryd....I don't think it makes a lot of sense to crate it and ship. Sorry, man.

The new decals and clear coat are going on this week. New pics will be up! 1500.00

About as rare as a Magnum LTD!....and way, way faster and more rad!

Evan Schmidt /

would you bring it to 07045 in nj for $1600?

thats a long way to go for $100.

Jarryd Fields /

yea..... living where I do, getting anything I don't already know about is pretty well dependent on shipping....oh well

King Drunky JCams /

Oh man, I just got a minty 1982 Kawasaki AR80 and I just rode it for the first time today...

SWEET!

Nobody who buys this one will be disappointed.

I'm gonna go make a post in the OT forum about my new toy if you wanna check out the pics of how pretty the a perfect AR80 can be.

Good luck on your sale Ben.

Thanks for the good promo Justin -

Yep....there are fewer cool mini-motorcycle experiences if you ask me.

I mean...a bike that can wheelie to the moon in 1st and 2nd gear and still hit 65mph on 78cc's is pretty frickin' awesome. Oh...and it weighs a little more than a Magnum. About 150lbs.

Justin, where did you get yours? There are so few around....

Joey -

If I brought it to Brooklyn.....how 'interested' would you be?

I have many friends there and it's not far from Boston.

ROB!

Update! My dream bike is still for sale. I thought it sold because the dude took the ad down. Turns out he is going to start parting it out. Crimminy! I emailed him and told him that I can make a few calls.

I don't know if I have your email, but I'm trying to get in touch with you. Can you come see it tonight or tomorrow?

does it have a title

Hey Reed -

Yes, totally should have put that in there: TITLED, insured, and REGISTERED in my name! Getting a title was a little fun since it had no paperwork. Thankfully, Joe Church was THE MAN and got a VT registration for me which let me title it here in Mass.

ALSO - Evan....I emailed you. You're really not that far into NJ. Like 4 hours, tops from me. I'll bring it to you for 1600.00 and a 18 pack of Natty Lite (I'm not joking!). I know that area pretty well from my year of living down near Flemington and Clinton. Drove that 287 corridor a lot.

Andrew Browning /

ben your welcome to use my trailer if your going to NJ with this

Totally worth it. There is one on Craigs Rhode island for 2500....

he is serious about the natty ice too...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account