Parting out 80 NC50 Honda Express

Hi, I'm new to this site and very glad I have found it. I have an 80 Honda Express I am parting out. Some of the stuff I already have it. If there is anything on it you might need shoot me an email and maybe we can work something out.

Greg

1303358549_dscn7848.jpg

Re: Parting out 80 NC50 Honda Express

Are you selling the parts on your Express (parting it out) or are you looking to buy parts for the it?

Greg Kimble /

Hey, sorry I just read my post I made last night. I wasn't very clear. ha. I am selling parts off the bike.

Do you have the rear turn signal assembly on there? Can't tell. I'd also be interested in a petcock (if you've got one) and the airbox mounting bracket.

Where are you located? Would you consider selling the whole thing?

Greg Kimble /

I don't have the rear signal assembly on that bike but I do have one. I have a whole gas tank with a petcock on ebay right now. (9.99 with 3 days left) Not sure if I have another petcock laying around but I can look later. Shoot me an email.

I'm located in Nebraska and I could sell the whole thing. I have another one also its in storage.

how about coil, rectifier, rear fender and stay, and the 3 1cp bulbs inside the bucket?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account