Foxi Moped! $100-130

Foxi moped! As always, the thing ran last year before it was put away. Had to steal the pipe for a friend's engine, so you'll need a pipe. $130 price is for with a bing 12, $100 w/o. You'll need some new tires and tubes, 'cause these ones popped upon inflation, leaking a nasty white goo that makes me suspicious of fix-a-flat. Side covers are includes, they just aren't on in the picture.

You might want to repaint, as the guy who rattle canned this one went on rather thick.

Pickup in DeWitt, MI (48820).

Email if interested

Re: Foxi Moped! $100-130

Also, there is a less Janky, but still somewhat Janky seat on it now.

Emailed

These can be done up sooooo right. Good deal for $100.

Nevermind, disregard my email. I looked fast and didn't read completely and missed the part about the shitty rattle can job.

dibs after trent

I'll take it asap if trent don't grab it. Let me know, you'll have to email me a phone number @ Drptopslugbug@yahoo.com

Some dude in Seattle did this one up right...

1303330230_sick_foxi.png

Hey Jason, Brett's got dibs but I'll let you know ASAP if he waffles.

Also, i've got the exhaust chamber of the 2-part biturbo that would go nicely with it (but no header). $50

most foxis suck but that orange on is pretty sharp

let me know if brett don't grab it, didn't see his post. Looks like they where posted at the same time. Must of beat me thru by a few seconds. I would have to grab it before thursday @ 2:00 pm. Plans all weakend after that.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account