WTB - Moped Chicago/midwest

Hey guys. Looking to make the jump to my first moped (my motorbike is getting slow, and slightly unreliable in anything requiring riding more than 2 miles) I would Prefer a top tank style moped, i'm looking to spend around $300, i'm pretty flexible on that depending on what it is. Thanks!

Re: WTB - Moped Chicago/midwest

Matthew Chedda /

I'm at work and FB is blocked, i'll check out that link when I get home.

I've got a few step thru style bikes I'm selling soon. I don't had them posted for sale anywhere yet but I can send you picks and info tomorrow to your email if you want. I live in Chicago in Logan Square so we can work out a time when you can come check them out if your interested.

-Joe.... W.C.

yeah for sure shoot me an email. I'd like some info on your warez, my email is gpaoulos@gmail.com

Matthew Chedda /

joe...send me a couple pics of what ur sellin too please.

anyone else? I really need some wheels :D

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Joe...send me too

I found one I kinda dig...but it's 3 hours away...I'd really like to grab something closer? Anybody in CHI or around an hour away have any mopeds they want to sell? Come on guys, each of you have like 5, you know you can use some extra cash.

Be patient and something will pop up locally. If you want something now, than take that three hour drive.

just to clearify, my post was mostly jest. I don't really want to do the three hours because i'm not sure my car could handle the 6 hours round trip very well. No problem being patient. I figured i'd bump this thread one last time, and then just kinda keep my eyes peeled.

I feel ya, but i did a 6 hour drive to cleaveland two weeks ago. Was worth it though. Good luck on ur search !

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account