FS: Garelli Gran Sport BOSTON

austin /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

For Sale: My Garelli Gran Sport. Rode it all last year. It turns over freely but havent been able to get it running yet this year. Needs a little work but it would be a great project bike or a parts bike. Has some rust on the chrome but in overall good condition, paint is good. I have added new pedals and it got a new back tire and tube last fall, other than that it is stock and has all parts/covers etc.. Needs a new light/horn/kill switch and handlebars are slightly bent. I will include a 5 gallon gas tank, bottle of 2 stroke motor oil about 3/4 full, a good condition helmet, and a clamp style handlebar holder I was going to bolt on that has the Garelli logo.

$250 obo picked up in Brookline area.

The pics are from last fall. I can get recent pics up this weekend if you would like. Thanks

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account