FS Parting out the Soviet Tomos Targa

I have too many mopeds at hand right now that I want to fix, and frankly, this isn't on my priority list. This is a tomos targa i have, I can sell it as a whole or part it out. I'm leaning more to parting it out though. I took the a35 engine out and put in an a3 engine that, according from the person i bought it from, was worked on by the moped shop. he said it was ported and stuff. i see no signs of porting, but at the same time, i'm sort of a noob and have never seen a ported case in my realistic life. the bummer about this thing is the kid from New Jersey who sold it to me said it went 53mph. When I got to Mass, it had no spark, when the kid told me beforehand that it didn't have any problems and might have a weak spark. i get home, tell him what happened and he said, yeah "it doesn't have any spark". I didn't just drive 7 hours for you to tell me that! So i became a little frustrated and didn't really work on it. tell me what you need, and i can probably send it to you. I hope you'll like what you get. my email is kishkof@gmail.com

Re: FS Parting out the Soviet Tomos Targa

how much for the piston and cylinder shipped to 32803

FS Parting out the Soviet Tomos Targa

How much for carb shipped to 46202?

Is it kitted or not? The pictures differ from each other..stock topend and kit.

how much for the flasher and the chain mail to 23294?

thats funny if you legit went to new jersey to get this and the kid told you it did 50 with a bi turbo.

how much for the entire bike

it won't be kitted. that is a kit on it, but my friend will use it as a backup kit for our trip. And yes, I went all the way to Jersey to pick it up, but i picked up a streetmate the same day not too far away from there. so it wasn't a bad day.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Moral of this story......NEVER buy a ped from a kid in NJ. The bikes are always trashed and the price is usually three times what their worth.

I could have sold you a solid, running, restored Puch Maxi for what you probably paid for that pile of junk.

Well not never, but be careful. the 2005 streetmate i got was a good deal in NJ

Ok I have decided that I'll sell this tomos with no engine for $150 to whoever wants it. Come pick it up in agawam, ma. I have to get ride of my horde one by one.

Yay for rolling frames..slap a motor on and go..

Hey Fillip, I emailed a photo of this bike to a coworker who also lives in Mass. He's a Ducati guy but has been toying with the idea of getting a 'ped. I'll let you know if he's interested.

Thanks! I hope he will know how to work on it, since it's not running at the moment.

Hey... dibs on the biturbo - I emailed ya.

how much do you want for your wheels?

Wheels, headlight, and bars sold. Everything else also for sale. Email is kishkof@gmail.com

how long are the shocks/how much would you let them go for? i'll hit you up on fb

shocks, wheels, headlight, and handle bars are sold. i have the tank, seat, and whatever is left.

Tailight, throttle assembly, and biturbo sold. Who needs the tank, frame, seat, and forks?

email'd about the rack in the back minus the light

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account