free kinetic stuff

pretty much a whole kinetic minus the motor.... free if you pick it up and take it all, i will ship but you have to pay for shipping and buy me beers to drink while i box it up.

Re: free kinetic stuff

I wish shipping wasn't so expensive, i woulda called dibs on the rims.

Would you sell the rear hub just by itself?

emailed.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

i want that front wheel. how much does something like that cost to ship?

emailed..thanks

I'll come this week.

I will be in Balt this week. I will come and get whatever is left (depending on what it is)... if it is worth the 1.5 hour drive. I could always use some extra parts and spares...

Re: I'll come this week.

Also interested in front wheel, if you reply to my first mail from 3 days ago can you please add that into your pricing scheme?

Re: I'll come this week.

trying to get rid of the whole thing all at once but if nobody takes it all soon ill get back to you guys about parts.... or well the front wheel....

Kinetic parts

Well, shoot, forget the front wheel for me then, all i want are the electronics (my email was about the cdi/flywheel and other electric stuff), they are fairly small and would be easy to just cut off and throw in a flat rate box. Newspaper or spam mail can be used for stuffing, easy peasy!

Re: Kinetic parts

oh cdi is long gone... sorry

What about the other stuff, flywheel, ignition coil, lighting coil, HT coil, and voltage regulator. I can get a CDI from treats.

I sold the motor and all ignition parts long ago...

fine then, fuck, i want the front wheel if you haven sold the brake shit!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account