TOMOS project bike 90% complete IN MI IL OH

Located in South Bend Indiana

Tomos with sick snowflakes. NOT RUNNING

swapped the jug, piston and head onto my girlfriends moped with new rings and verified all engine parts are good. transmission is clean and looks healthy.

Comes with all items pictured:

A35 kick start engine on bike, new rings, missing gaskets, reed valves and misc parts and pieces.

A3 off bike, complete engine, seems to be in running condition but could not verify because the carb is apart.

Dellorto 12:14 carb

2 encarwi carbs

headlight

dashboard and speedo

rear sprocket

chain

whatever else parts i have that belong to it.

-ALSO comes with, but not pictured: FRONT FENDER

Don't want this taking up space in my garage, was going to get it up and running and keep around as a spare but don't have the time and already have too many projects.

$300 takes it away.

Re: TOMOS project bike 90% complete IN MI IL OH

Back to the front page!

GET REALIZED! BE HERE NOW! /

That seat is real silly looking.

I agree, i've got a stock one but it's at a friends place, im goign to try and get it asap so i can include it with the sale.

I assume those are Puch snowflakes, in which case I doubt that rear Tomos sprocket is going to mount up without some very clever hack-and-weld technology.

If you worked out a way to make it work, you should mention that. Otherwise mention that it won't.

Puch snowflakes are 17s, these are 16s tomos came with 16 in snowflakes for a hot minute. But I'll show the hub for certain, I was going to replace that rear sprocket due to wear.

Actually if you're on anything other than some shit computer, you can see clearly that the rear hub diameter is the same as the ID of that gear. So no need for me to go out to the garage and prove it to you.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account