feeler: FS RUNNING CARABELA V1 MOTOR WILL SHIP

Im trying to sell or trade my carabela motomatic moped but no having much since there isnt much of a moped following where i live... figured i would see if anyone was intrested in just the motor and tranny, i can ship to where you live but you will be paying full shipping cost (no idea, but figure anywhere from $20-40). This motor is the mexican v1 cousin with huge transfers and more power, the motor runs but i think the timing may have slipped because it has become hard to start and back fires. let me know if your intrested and we can try to set something up... just selling because i found a puch i want to buy

<url> http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Carabela<url>;

feeler: FS RUNNING CARABELA V1 MOTOR WILL SHIP

wow did proofread this at all, sorry for the horrible grammar

Re: feeler: FS RUNNING CARABELA V1 MOTOR WILL SHIP

bump, anyone intrested throw this on a minarelli bike and build something different... will consider puch related trades

How is the compression?

feels fine using the thumb test, i was riding around on this moped everyday this week and got up to about 27 mph with good acceleration, then it back fired and now runs funny, think either the exhaust was clogged or the timing slipped

how much?

not really sure what a fair price is but im thinking between $75-100, i would rather sell it as a complete moped for $145 but there just isnt much intrest where i live in florida... price also depends on shipping, anyone know how much a motor normally costs to ship?

DAM' Fairchild /

would you sell me the floorboards? i need sum. email me if so.thanks

no floor boards on the bike when i got it, sorry

Bryan Decaterina /

Ill take the top end......if parting is the route your taking.

ill take it!

emailed

still have this if anyone would like to throw out any offers or trades, have the complete moped or just buy the motor

thanks

1303339372_img_20110415_184427.jpg

i am interested

email me

i still got dibs on this right?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account