FS- Upgraded Peugeot 103

Im selling my brand new Peugeot that i got about 3 weeks ago for 500. I got this ped and it was running at about 30-35mph, pretty strong for a stock ped, and then i went and bought some upgrades. So i have on a 70cc Gilardoni speed kit that cost me $160 and i have a brand new Ninja g3 exhaust that cost me 150. The ped now goes about 60+ miles per hour! its about the fastest moped i have ever ridden in my life. Problem was i was running the stock carb so my carb broke. I just bought a 19mm dellorto PHGB to rplace it tho so ill bet itl go even faster.

I am negotiable on the price but no lower than 700 or i will be losing money, all racing parts are BRAND NEW less than 50 mile on them.

For 700 i will sell the ped with the ninja exhaust and gilardoni 70cc kit but not running

For 900. I have two brand new 5star rims, with the brakes, i also have two hutchingson racing tires 2.75, also a brand new dellorto 19mm PHGB racing carb, with a polini air filter. all parts are new in the box and the price range for a moped with evry part on it goes for more than a 1000.

Re: FS- Upgraded Peugeot 103

Email me for pics and info at magikboi@gmail.com

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

the idea of someone losing money on a moped build is just absurd. you've clearly added a ton of value to it, you should be paid in excess for your efforts.

† CH∆D † /

Thats what magnum WANT will do. Good luck with the sale. Magnums arent THAT cool. Sounds like this peugeot could be rad rad

Well i havent had any succes so far selling it so i have to resort to lowering my price

not just magnum want, hobbit want as well ;)

† CH∆D † /

I heard the Black Pipes are over the hobbit jive. Maybe you should hold onto the peugeot. Peugeot stocks BUY BUY BUY

naa i rather sell it, im thinking of doing a custom project on one, maybe a pit bike engine?

†▲m †▲m /

black pipes are a myth

the carb broke?

sure that thing didnt seize?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account