Re: FS: Puch J.C. Penney Swinger2 in CT

Can't sell for less than $370.

Pete Kross /

Whats the setup? I seen you said its a e50 with za topend 12mm bing. does the case have any porting/matching? is the exhaust stock? does the speedo work? top speed? Thanks im very interested.

Ship it to me!

Just ship it to me already!

Pete Kross /

hey man its Friday Id be able to come pick it up with my buddy today anytime before 630. let me know and please answer my previous questions thanks alot.

The exhaust is stock, the speedometer works, it does about 28-32mph, my sister has been riding it but she just got a car now, I don't ride it at all really. I just worked on it to get it running last year. I will be busy today. Send me an e-mail to p.filip99 at gmail.com and I will send you my telephone number.

Pete Kross /

ok I emailed you, did you mod the case at all? like case match or port the thing?

I mayle to hook you up with a camry rack and pinion, ill know tomorrow if my motor took a shit or not.I have 2 96,s both 4 cyl.

Sorry Jeff, I ordered a rebuilt rack and pinion like last week and right now there is one laying on my garage floor ready to be put in. Thanks for the offer though. This rebuilt one only cost $114 !

EMAILED

SOLD

Sold, thanks for the interest.

Luckily it went to someone from mopedarmy.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account