FS: Puch J.C. Penney Swinger2 in CT

Engine was rebuilt last year, runs well. Little bit of rust in tank, does not affect anything. Has high compression cylinder and piston that were once on a ZA50. 12mm Bing, this is obviously a 1 speed e50.

It is 100% complete, decent shape, needs only a new fuel valve. The current fuel valve in it now does not stop fuel flow, so if you drive somewhere and then park it, the fuel will all leak out after a few days.

I am looking for $385 firm.

But I know how some people are, they love lowballing, so I will say $500 OBO for you lowballers.

And I don't need to say this on mopedarmy, but if you have never used a screwdriver or some type of wrench in your life, do not contact me about this moped for sale.

1302990418_swinger2.jpg

Re: FS: Puch J.C. Penney Swinger2 in CT

you know what i got, trades? lol~

I don't need any more mopeds right now, I need to fix my cars.

At this point the only thing I would trade this for would be a remanufactured Toyota Camry power steering rack and cash.

I like to fix mopeds but selling them is hard because nobody in CT really wants to buy them.

If you want bring me one of your Motobecanes, I have vacation this week and I can get it running.

I'm in the same boat. My vw bus dropped a valve seat on intake # 4 cylinder and i parked it so no further damage could happen. I'm looking to buy a car. Check out my new baby, picture attached.

1302991544_1980_garelli_super_sport_xl_ltd_1.jpg

too bad my friend in CT hasnt been online in months, she's been looking for a decent moped for a decent price

let me know, I'll give her something to rideeeeee hahah.

lmao jk, BUY THIS SWINGER!! THIS THING IS MINTY!!

Nice Garelli, I had one but it was quite shitty condition, is the clutch on yours actually good or is the rubber on it also swollen up so it won't idle?

I remember that garelli, This one idles like a dream so far. I'm hoping it lasts a little while untill i have to get fuel line for the clutch.

Up on craigslist now, and the laughable offers are flying in. Reminds me of why I avoid craigslist in the first place.

Great price wish you were closer

Bump for a good guy!

Bump~

how far are you from Portland CT?

25 minutes at most.

ok i will see if we can make a deal. I know someone who will be in portland this weekend. but I will have to see fi they will bring it back for me. I will send you an email if I can work it out

le bumpe

bumping and grinding.

If you could ship that bad boy to 27608, we could be talking. Throw it on a greyhound.

where in ct are you located?

No shipping but I can deliver this for 20 cents per mile within a reasonable distance.

$375 and delivery available!

Please don't make me sell this beautiful machine to some stupid kids on craigslist!!

Re: $375 and delivery available!

BUMP !

$375, runs great. Good condition.

Kenneth Sanders I I /

buddy bump

Hurry up and take the tank, handle bars, and front wheel off, box it up and ship it to me via greyhound!!

bump

Pete Kross /

Do you have any running Maxis for sale?

I do not have any Maxi's, ask Bored_Silly aka Kenny Sanders maybe he has a Maxi or two.

Pete Kross /

Ok, Im still interested in the JCpenny. does it run good/idle? any noticeable problems while running at or near top speed? thanks

No issues, runs great, idles good. Could use a new petcock and that's it.

Pete Kross /

thats really good, would you be able to haggle with the price at all? I dont have a 375 budget, I was thinking more along the lines of 300.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account