WTB: Puch Maxi or Magnum

WTB: A Puch Maxi or Magnum whole or partial. I say partial because I have a spare e50 motor to throw on there as well as other random parts, but I am looking for the whole if possible. Basically I'm building for my sister who wants one of the two. If I couldn't get a whole I really would be looking for the frame and swing arm as well as the tank since those tend to be the hardest to come by.

Thanks

Re: WTB: Puch Maxi or Magnum

I have some frames with swing arms if you are interested

Which you got and how much you looking to get?

i have two maxis and one pinto with swings arms $35 each you pay shipping from 08251

Can you send some pics to my email?

Thanks

Or just the general condition. The Maxi's have tank built into frame right? SO rust in tank etc. That sounds pretty nice, I'll just check shipping details and such.

yes maxi have the tank built to the frame very little rust eazy to clean out. good condition no dents

Awesome, well I checked UPS and it should probably be around 30-40 bucks to ship it so that sounds good to me. I'll message you my number or something and figure out how to get payment to you.

emailed

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account