FS: Vespa Ciao Midwest

its orange. clean, runs, needs spokes in the back and a carb cleaning. no title. located in wisconsin. email me if u want pics. im thinkin 350. i can deliver it to chicago, milwaukee, mpls, green bay. trades welcome, make offers.

thanks!

Re: FS: Vespa Ciao Midwest

I also have a clean 103 roller and an FA50 that is super clean cuz it doesnt get ridden. All must go. Give u a package deal if u take them all!

Back to the top. I also have a super secret motion left pipe that I recently decided to part with. I'll Throw it in if someone takes all three bikes.

remember when you got all excited and were on a mission to build these bikes

Oh, I still am. I've got a si that I'm working on. Malossi vario and a pipe is all I've got on it right now, but it's getting a kit and cases when I sell this ciao. I've got too many projects, so this ones gotta go.

Bump

how much for the fa50? pictures?

im working on getting the FA50 running right now. its clean, but if u want pics i can email some to whoever is interested. $350 firm. i am interested in trades as well. mostly 103, hobbit, and performance puch stuff but ill consider anything.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account