FS Carabela motomatic in FL

Well i got this as a project for my girlfriend but we have been unable to get it running reliably... Would like to trade for an puch (im more familiar with these) , puch performance parts (kits, exhausts, etc), or will sell for $145 obo. have flywheel cover and some other random parts i took off. Got it running good for a couple weeks and then for some reason it back fired and now struggles to run... oh well email me offers

i live in st augustine, fl... can not sell til next week due to work all weekend

thanks

1302908206_img_20110415_184427.jpg

Re: FS Carabela motomatic in FL

id like the motor please.

not ready to part it out just yet, but i know these motors are desirable... if no buyers or traders come up i may part it out

emailed!

worth $145 fo sho. got the fan?

yep, have the fan but not the fan cover, you can get that on treats i believe, if anyones looking to trade parts what i really need is an exhaust and used kit for a puch, i will trade this whole moped for a good kit and exhaust... seems like a deal to me... otherwise $145, not seized will start for you but needs tinkering beyond what im willing to do

bump for any other offers?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account