A35 Aisal kit for sale

I have for sale a used but in very good condition A35 Airsal cylinder, matching piston, Boyesen Carbon Fiber Reed induction and offset intake manifold. I bought a Streetmate and the PO had installed this A35 kit and upgraded it with Boyesen CF Reeds. Compression was 140 psi when removed. I went back to stock A55 top end including PHVA carb because the Cannonball Race I am doing in June requires 50 cc class limits. $110.00 includes shipping. Wardie

I don't have PayPal I accept your personal check.

Re: A35 Aisal kit for sale

hey wardie, i have a tomos engine with an a3 bottom and a35 top. do you think this kit would work for that setup? im running a sha 1412 and a bullet exhaust.

campeona del mundo /

if you have a 12mm wrist pin then that'll fit. are you using the a3 piston? or did you replace the whole a3 crank assy with an a35 one? if you did that then this kit'll go on all easy like.

Who was the previous owner? Lol. Its a good kit guys. I ran maybe 5 gallons of gas through that bike. The chi went out, and I parked it. Its the same as taking a new one from a box, except its broke in. I didn't do any port work to it.

Larry Ward /

Yes this set up would work and your ped would fly if jetted and piped correctly.

Hey Brock how are you! Just getting her back to stock for ther upcoming race in June! Wardie

Larry Ward /

bump

Larry Ward /

This Airsal kit is almost new! Carbon Fiber Reeds, offset intake manifold, cylinder , piston all for 100 bucks? No takers? Wardie

Yo Wardie,

check your email...

Larry Ward /

sale pending to John G.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account