MINT indian moped seat NOS for sale EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170628212856&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Got a mint seat for sale. Amazing condition would look great on any bike

Thanks

Re: MINT indian moped seat NOS for sale EBAY

Andrew Squiggman /

why are you posting here if its not for sale here. its on ebay. thats not cool. did you set up this account just to plug your ebay sale?

uh, greatdane has been a member here for years. how is this not for sale here...it has a buy it now option...so if you want it...fucking buy it now...like you would any item sold on mopedarmy...send paypal.

shut up andy the danes are good people

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

The Danes rock!

Andrew Squiggman /

ok. my bad. the profile was so sparse it looked fake

regardless of a sparse profile...your just bitching for no reason with no point. i rather have a buy it now option on ebay than have to deal with emailing/posting on here and having to wait to hear back from the seller before i know if i can send payment and actually buy the item before someone else does. no waiting to actually buy whats listed for sale...not to mention the buyer protection it comes with. not like ebay costs the buyer anything.

"not like ebay costs the buyer anything"

i would argue tha ebay DOES cost the buyer...you just don't see it because it's not in the form of a fee charged directly to the buyer. The seller may set a BIN price taking into consideration the $$ he's going to lose on fees. If it weren't for ebay and paypal fees, you'd probably be able to buy this Indian seat for $90. That's about what the seller's going to get after fees.

cost me like 3 bucks to list it. Thanks for the support yall. If you have the cash its for sale. Whats wrong with my profile you jealous of those hot lookin peds i got? ;)

Thanks

If this sells and someone is still looking for one... I have another in identical shape. Would only sell if this one does.

you still tyrna sell your seat??

Hey Danes you got the best seat ever on that 103.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account