PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Please help me by buying my song on iTunes...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mobbin-deep-single/id431697028

And here is the music video...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VaeWA9txyY4"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do it if you love moped riding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!!

This is the video.

No thank you

wrong forum fuckface

Everyone just has to be mean. At least I'm doing something assholes..

And NO, its not the wrong form this is buy/ sell. I trying to sell a song!!!

So who is the fuck face now!!

What do you mean, at least you're doing something. We're all DOING things.

Yes this is buy/sell, but you're on the wrong website then.

Your post is spam.

who even BUYS music

that was incredibly uncomfortable to watch.

hahahah^

You guys just have no creativity. I know its not like the best thing, but at least I gave it a shot. Shit you people don't get it. Also its not spam, its trying to make a couple bucks by doing something that was CREATIVE and FUN!!!

2S4Blood Hanson /

what did you use to record? what program, interface, mics. you should use a pop filter i heard a pop on the "P" of one word. nobody will buy this sorry bra you can just download it for free from youtube via the firefox youtube downloader. keep it up. the song may suck ass and you said let me hit the verse one last time but it should be a chorus. less repation in the the song.

watch throw a kit on the bitch thats a good moped song and video

"Atleast I gave it a shot"

No, you're post is spam. Wrong forum fuckface, wrong website asshole, whatever.

dumb.

geesh i just saw the video.....man hats off, i give you 5 stars for having the balls to make this, and another 5 for having the balls to post "it"

Well thanks to the people that gave positive feedback.

and fuck all the the haters. Thats all I have to say.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

this might have been an excusable form of making money if you were younger than 16, but youre not. get a fucking job and keep the dumb songs you make up to yourself. like the rest of us.

Dude I am 16. You Idiot.

Fruity loops sucks, kid.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

He's just an average homeboy.

Average homo maybe.

I get it.. Its just because i'm white. I dont give a shit what everyone thinking of this. If you like it or respect the fact that im trying to do something creative, Thank you. If you are just going to talk shit about something I know isn't the best, go ahead its not bothering me, its actually helping me get better. So fuck all the haters... I'm just going to stick with making my raps and riding my ped.

You and Dwanye Hoster should team up and record an album together! Good luck & keep having fun!

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

hey idiot, read it again. I wrote, "younger than 16." In California you can get a job. Get one asshole and try selling your shitty music to your co-workers. thats how Puff diddyt

i'm not making fun of you. if you are having fun...i think thats awesome and keep at it. but...it really isn't good. you'll prob laugh at it in 5-10 years yourself...when you either have more talent developed and you look back at what you came from...or when you realize you had no talent with this rap/music stuff and moved on to something you do have talent in. whatever you do, have fun.

I laugh at myself for doing it NOW!!! I get it, it was for fun and I got extra credit at school so thats killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Also for the dick who is telling me to get a job, I have a job. I also go to school and work my ass off there as well. This is just to have fun and try to make just a couple bucks to see how this all goes. So just shut your damn mouth... (I respect my elders, but not this guy.)

hold up AJ

you might get a kick out of this

right link

bump

2S4Blood Hanson /

the average homeboy is the most awful thing ive ever seen. its too bad that mullet had to go to waste on somebody like that

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account