WTB Magnum LTD tank

I know there was a thread on here a while back, asking for a LTD tank. I am putting a limited back together, I have a super nice tank for it, but didn't want to paint it unless I have to. It's been tough to find a paint code that's close, or find decals for it. I'm sure there's a couple out there... Let me know!

Re: WTB Magnum LTD tank

Interested in selling the other tank. I still have that swing arm you wanted and any other parts from my thread if you wanted to work ot any kind of trade.

I wouldn't sell the other tank unless I find another one first... I'll email you Trent

bumpity bump

For decals? Try this guy break>

Super awesome dude. Really nice, knows his stuff, had just about every awesome bike at one point or another from what I can tell.

I've emailed him before and got no response. Does he still post often?

I know there's a couple out there... I'm not looking for a super good deal either so EMAIL ME!!!

Zach I have some decals left but not whole sets anymore . I finish all the LTDS I had and made a few extra . If ya need some singles let me know and I should be able to hook ya up .

Emailed!

Would still like to hear from someone with a decent LTD tank!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account