what are these old peds??

i found these for sale about 30 minutes away from where i live, but i havent seen any like these around here, they kinda look like honda 90's i guess. anyone know what they are?

Re: what are these old peds??

pix?

Sears Allstate perhaps?

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=allstate+moped

I think they had Puch engines, and multi-speed transmissions. More like a small motorcycle.

small motorcycle, thats what i was thinking too, i really think they look fun though, i dont know about the price for something that probably needs tons of parts

probably isn't that smart to post up ads here of bikes you are considering buying.

400 for the pair = 300 for the pair after some smooth talk. these bikes are complete, they are cool, and once you get them running, they are so bullet-proof.

this appears to be a god deal.

i'd buy them.

(i spy pedals, btw)

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

looks like 1965 honda cubs to me 65cc

bleh they were already gone by the time i called. just as well, probably were a pretty good deal, but ive never paid that much for anything that wasnt running ($200 each). they do look fun though, hopefully ill see whoever got them riding around town this summer

Those were Riversides. Cool bikes, too bad you missed out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account