WTB puch pipe, MLM or Motomatic or ?

looking for a flat port pipe for a magnum. Prefer maybe a rev run or something similar. Don't care if its used or beat up a little.

Would trade black ebr maxi forks, maxi long treats seat, michelin sports tires, or swinger/maxi stuff. Just parted out a swinger.

Thanks!

Re: WTB puch pipe, MLM or Motomatic or ?

Bumpity

Overpriced Parts /

You probably need to have a whole running moped or two Not just a few parts to trade cause those pipes cost 250-290.00 + shipping

I know, I have a lot of different parts to trade, not just that stuff. Combined those forks shocks and tires I have cost $260 new. Not saying I want to do a straight trade just for that stuff, or even want a pipe in new condition. Just puttin out the vibe.

I'll probably just call Devin and have him make me one, I just wanted to get something right away and he's 3 weeks deep in work right now.

All in all, let me know whats out there...

- Summerai - Drew /

or just buy one off of a website

instead of contacting him directly.

post a pic of the tires and the forks. i might trade a cali sidebleed for those plus cash.

Here is the bike the tires and forks were on... I can get better pics tommorow. I made a custom stabilizer for these forks,

Here are the tires

http://www.treatland.tv/michelin-pilot-sporty-tire-17-x-2-50-p/michelin-pilot-17x250-tire.htm

1302755754_img_0211.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account