Re: FS: Puch SF Style Cafe Racer Magnum

Rob Rob /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Sam,

Mike Matius did that seat for me. He even did a requested mod to weld in a bolt where the hole in back for the goofy looking rack goes - which is which the back of the seat is so clean looking. His son bead blasted the pan, and painted it. It came out great - I should put a photo of it underneath ...

Mike does a lot of custom bikes, and cars. He did the seats in one of my Saabs, so when it came time to do my Monza I went to him, and then later we did the Magnum seat to look like what we did with the Monza seat.

If you want to get a seat done by Mike let me know and I'll get you his contact info, he's here in the SF Gray Area.

CC,

Had you contacted me previously I probably would have considered an engine swap - Shaw vs Paz. :P At this point it would be extra work. :P I have plenty of projects, that's part of the reason to let this bike go - I will let the buyer know though, okay?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account