Derbi Variant wheels & tires

I've got a set of Derbi Variant wheels and tires for sale . They are in like new condition the Michelin tires still have the nubs on them just dusty from sitting on the shelf . Lots more photos just send me an e-mail $200.00 + shipping. they are located in Windsor Ontario Canada I'm happy to ship them any place your willing to pay for. Or you can pick them up locally near Detroit Mi .

BruceD_500 AT Hotmail.com

1302402056_img_2739.jpg

Re: Derbi Variant wheels & tires

any trades?

?? what do you have ?

Moby parts? puch parts?

This is honestly the only Moped parts that I have or moped anything for that matter . I've got allot of motorcycles and ended up with these with a pile of motorcycle parts I purchased at a swap-meet . took a while to figure out what they were .

I'm pretty sure they have never been on a bike.

any other Non Moped stuff to trade ?? : )

here is another photo . I tryed to load a buch of links to Photo puck but it didn't work ??

1302441164_img_2744.jpg

Hi,

Any brake plates? axles?.. nuts?

I want them.. there from a revo bike.

sorry only what you see in the photos

hmm .. I need to think about it. Locating them other parts are like pulling teeth from a dog with a bone.

I wonder if another year or model brake plate would work or could be made to work ?? here is another photo and if you need measurements let me know .

1302444895_img_2742_2.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account