fs:87 trac liberty

I have a 87 trac liberty runs great nice lil moped new fuel lines and filters recently cleaned tank asking 250 or best offer

Re: fs:87 trac liberty

Bump

Andrew Squiggman /

how many threads are you going to start about selling this bike? just use the old thread and keep it going. no need to clutter up the buy/sell with multiples of the same thing. it just bumps legitimate sellers ads off the screen with your repeating.

Just sold it for 250 its gone and good I just bought a motorcycle u know those things MEN ride goodbye I'm leaving u all in my dust

^ wow dick? "MEN" dont give a shit what they ride as long as theyre riding. ill stick with mopeds thank you. and ill say like i said on your other thread.... have fun with gas prices and expensive parts.

this kid seemed clueless from the start...but he also seemed nice and excited...bummer he had to go out like a douche.

^ i agree he shoulda kept the trac even tho it isnt the greatest. i had a piece of shit no-ped (gay yamaha mj50) as my first ride then worked my way up to a very nice 75 puch

I am over 40, over 250, and I am secure enough in my manhood to ride a moped. I have to admit I look a little silly...but more and more folks are saying they might do the same with gas heading to $5 a gallon. I plan to build up 2 custom mopeds....hopefully this year. One will be a rat-rod style...no rust, but flat colors and little, if any, chrome. The other will be something unique and showy. Either a chopper style or maybe a cafe style. I like the chopper idea so I can make the ergonomics better for my size. Maybe I will look less silly as well....but I don't really care about that.

I am also happy to ride my ape hanger beach cruiser bicycle...or one of our two tandem bicycles with my wife. We even have a tandem tag-a-long that attaches so my wife and I can ride with our 2 youngest around town...and we are all on "one" bike with three tires on the ground.

Ryan, come back! Don't go....... without Spartafoxi, I mean.... take him with you!

damn, now he's going to be making fun of all of us with his big new motorcycle friends. And about how he loves his new motorcycle. And posts on the big new motorcycle chat boards about it. Again and again. nonstop. And how he should trade it for something else that other guys might think is even more cool.

I guess I can live with that.

I have a 2006 cbr600rr....should I leave too? I bought it new and it only has 3000 miles on it. I like my mopeds better and haven't ridden the crotch rocket more than 4 times in the past couple years.

Personally, I think anything on two wheels is fun. I just have to laugh at the thought of a guy who jumps in so hard, does his best to try to be cool, and can't even fit in with a bunch of guys who ride MOPEDS!

Everyone should ride mopeds and motorcycles.

Scooters are fun too. Anyone who hates them hasn't ridden one.

Agreed

good riddance.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account