fs/ft: Puch gold fivestar mags with fresh gazelles

Hello all,

I am looking to cut down the weight on my maxi and want to switch my gold fivestars for spokes. The mags are in excellent condition, just the usual wear and tear, nothing major. The tires and tubes are new as of 500 miles ago and still have the little nubs all around. The brakes are also very new both front and back.

I want a swap for a wider set of Puch spoke rims plus enough cash to cover the cost of new tires/tubes. I'm willing to hear all offers.

Thanks

Re: fs/ft: Puch gold fivestar mags with fresh gaze

I got a set of skinny spokes, with gazelles, rear bearing is sealed, true, new pads front and back

photos?

Not to thread jack but do you happen to know the weight difference?

I got a super nice set of puch spokes. Recently repacked the wheel bearings with new grease - these things roll like butta. Come with brake hubs and everything for a complete wheel experience... may need an M12x1 nut or two though, but you can keep the ones off your 5 stars if we trade (both leuleu and should be the same axels). Lemme know and I can send ya pics. I have one of the thicker tubes, a new tire and about $20 I can send with them.

Do you have pics of your 5 stars? They aren't by chance the gold that was on the UPS magnum are they?

I'll send pics as soon as I get home. Thanks

Yes folks, these are the same gold fivestars that came on the UPS magnum. How about someone sell me a nice set of wider style spokes straight up? Or if you want my mags minus the tires for a decent price, I'll go and find my own spokes later.

word

Overpriced Parts /

Emailed ya

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account