FS:Horizontal Minarelli scooter motor and wheel

For sale, horizontal minarelli scooter case off of an Aprilia Scarabeo. Included is a complete transmission and rear wheel, factory cdi, clutch and clutch bell. Build yourself a sick hybrid moped using one of the most potent dual variated 50cc two stroke motor ever made(probably). The parts selection puts Puch to shame with kits from $100 to $1000

for a 30hp cylinder. The motor mounts very similar to a hobbit motor and could be easily adapted to a moped frame. The matching front wheel could be found on ebay relatively cheap too and comes with a disc brake. This motor could be built into your most reliable ever, or the fastest bike you've ever owned.

If you have any questions about where to get parts I can help you out as well.

this is one I built with a pinto frame.

that one is a comparison between the minarelli transfers and E50

transfers.

this is a kit that's available for this motor.

I'd like to get $150 shipped.

Thanks

Mike

Re: FS:Horizontal Minarelli scooter motor and whee

AWWW Mike , Wa Hapen ?

it's my spare...Rick, you need this.

I would also like to add that this is the motor that Mykitech

designed their cases after. But with this motor you get dual variation and so many different rear gears to choose from that your head will literally spin (not literally)

Mike

Jason Jason Bobason /

I am sooo tempted. But I need another project like I need another hole in my head.

So are the cases different on this motor to allow for the larger rear wheel? are these the "long cases"?

Yup, this is the "long' version.

Jason Jason Bobason /

Damnit, I can't resist. I'm emailing you now...

If moniker does`nt get this ,I want it .Workin` on a Honda express already have wheels. I will pay you the $150 that you are asking and you get to keep the rear wheel to sell for additional money.I am emailing you to clarify and verify. Russ

Mike. email sent. Russ

It's sold.

Thanks.

Mike

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account