FS/FT/Part out - Puch Magnum MKII

Ok, I've got so many projects, I don't think I'll ever get to it. I have a seat for it, just not pictured. The engine turns over good, haven't checked the actual compression though. Needs the basics (cables/tires/etc). I've got a set of controls to throw on it and a 12mm bing carb (if it's bought outright). Basically, only main things missing is the gas tank and some pedal cranks (main pedal crank is there - missing crank arms).

I'm torn between just selling this outright or parting it out. The ONLY way I'd part it is if I get someone who wants the frame - and I'd rather keep the frame and swingarm together. I know what the individual parts are worth, but am willing to take a better deal if you buy it all.

Trades are also welcome. More or less only interested in Hobbits, Hobbit performance stuff, Derbi performance stuff, or even a running bike. But I also need a nice set of low-rise bars and some new 300mm rear shocks. REALLY want a trail tech vapor system too.

Email me and we can set up a dealllll!

1302140728_img_0299.jpg

Sell me that monza gt

Email me Casher. She's a project too.

Re: FS/FT/Part out - Puch Magnum MKII

emailing on seat

Still have it for sale? How much would you want for it.

EMAILED!!!

Emailed everybody back.

might be interested in the frame if you go to part it.

Email me dude. If you want the frame, I'll part it. Shoot me an offer for it dude.

gimme that swingarm!

oh and matt might want that ZA

please part!!

I'd really love to not have to deal with parting this. Ultimately I'd want to get $350 for the whole thing. For $400, I can throw in an e50 from a mid-80's Maxi (stock 3 shoe) - might need rebuild. For $450, I can include the mid-80's e50 and a complete maxi with another e50. I need to get rid of some projects asap.

Way to make things a whole lot more tempting....how about you part out the magnum, I buy the seat and that complete maxi. That help any...prob not. Haha.

K I've been thinking about this deal...i'm gonna email you about a couple more things.

DO IT TRENT!!

Emailed bout frame!!

I'll take the forks...

Hey Brian, i've emailed you and messaged you on facebook. Let me know when my case half will be arriving... been a while now and haven't heard from you

whahaha Brian and his cases... you'll never get it till you file a pay-pal claim.

Really dude? Actually, the case HALF that Tom is talking about is one that he sent to ME to do him a FAVOR! Man, you are a really sour dude. It's not my fault that fucking USPS sent the fricken e50 cases back to ME after some fluid showed through the box. Even said I'd resend them, but you were too much of a douche to even help out at that point.

Everyone who I've done business with knows I'm top notch. You're just a bitter prick. Thanks.

Tom - she's in the mail! I'll email you the tracking number when I get home from work.

Whats going on with this? I haven't heard from ya. i'll do the $450 deal.

Literally about to email you trent. Just got home.

Whole package pending!!

Emailing now

Everything is sold.

All parts are gone.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account