Two New Dellorto 16.16 Carbs for sale!!

Yup I have two cable choke dellorto 16.16 carbs for sale one of them is brand brand new and the other one has like 5 miles on it so its basically brand new. (everything included screen/cover/stock jet ect)

I also have a puch malossi square port sha intake like the one in the attatched picture

One of my friends had em and traded them to me and i gotta pay my rent so buy em!!

I live in san luis obispo, california so if you live there somehow then you can totally pick them up if not I have a paypal account so you can send the dough there and ill mail em out tomorrow? or whenever somebody buys em

So how much?

40.00 a piece for the carbs

10.00 for the intake (hoping to sell with a carb)

Shipping-Depends on where you live ill pay for half of it so it should be around 4.00-8.00

Pretty awesome deal goes towards a roof on my head, some ice cream, and some ciggybutts

so yeah, good cause! Email me if you gots questions @ megaxzef@gmail.com please put your zip in the email too if you want me to check shipping. peaceeee

1302086869_puchmalossishaintake1.jpg

Re: Two New Dellorto 16.16 Carbs for sale!!

Emailed about new carb.

Mak emailed ya back, Still got em peoples, holla!

i'll take one

i emailed you

word one of them is sold still have one available plus the intake as of right now. email to megaxzef@gmail.com thanks all

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account