Whats This Vespa worth?

This is a 1979 Young Lion Pedal Vespa. It is new never assembled but the box had dis-integrated everything is there. I found it is a warehouse we were cleaning out in Alabama a few weeks ago. Any help in pricing or selling would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1302056131_sany0001.jpg

Re: Whats This Vespa worth?

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!! YEAH!! Where do I collect!

1302056393_sany0002.jpg

This does have an all steel body and the steering wheel and headlight are still tucked under the body.

1302056488_sany0004.jpg

this is a toy...

try ebay?

not to mention is not a fucking moped

Wow dude!! amazing powers of perception! Your mom MUST be proud!!

I've seen the Chicco version sell from $200-600. I'd contact 2StrokeBuzz or post on ModernVespa for more info. Good Luck!

Thank you for a real answer.

I really appreciate the tip!

probably should have posted this in General/Off topic and not buy/sell...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account