whats this 1967 Piaggio Ciao Worth

I was wondering what my 1967 Piaggio Ciao was worth. It runs and drives but has some problems, The Front wheel has a Massive knot in it and the side covers are missing. My buddy dad bought it brand new in 1966.

Whats It Worth

1302032730_snc00091.jpg

Re: whats this 1967 Piaggio Ciao Worth

2nd picture

1302033034_snc00080.jpg

3rd

1302033208_snc00088.jpg

its like a mastercard...its priceless

depends what it's like in your market. do a nationwide CL search and see what they are getting.

here, a running, complete, and fairly clean ciao can get between $300-450.

cool that it's a '67. that's the fisrt year they were made. unfortunately, a '67 doesn't seem to be worth any more than a '77, espaecially without the cool old-school graphics and pre-'72 round tail light (both of which appear to be missing).

Cool Thanks

frig I would love to have that headlight assembly.

that wasn't me asking for it haha. I actually have one for my grande, but it's in very poor condition.

i thought all the '67s had 19" wheels?

2.25 X 17" Tires,

I would think $250-300

It is neat that it is an early model, but as mentioned before it is missing the cool older tank decals and tailight that make it different from later ones. Has it been painted?

I have the decals, and yeah its been repainted, The Original wasn't all that bad but he was going to restore it.

Is $300 to $450 On good day with being restored?

If you have the early style tank decals, I would be very interested.

if your market is like ours, getting it running decently, putting on the decals, and finding the plastics and a light (even the later more common one) for it, you should be able to pull off the high end of your price range, i would think.

Yeah, I've seen your ad for this on craigslist. Being completely honest, if it ran perfectly, had all the sidecovers/decals, and looked good, you could get $400. As it stands right now, don't expect over $200, and that's if you find a sucker. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure you'll find a buyer now that it's getting so warm out

Thanks Guys

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account