WTB: laura m56 motor

I want to purchase a Laura m56 batavus motor possibly running or one that won't take much to get it there

Re: WTB: laura m56 motor

I have a few, shoot me an email, Chad@quarterkick.com

Chad,

Do you have any belts for the Laura M56?

No just a running daelim 50cc on my trac I'm just now starting this hobbie and looking to get a motor I can "beef" up as a project to put on my trac when its done the daelim that's on it runs great but I don't wanna pull it off and mod it. U know what I mean?

i think the m56 isnt waht you're looking for then

Well I want a motor to fit my trac and I'm a welder and metal worker but don't have the access to make motor mounts at this time n

just enjoy your trac for what it is and get another moped like a puch or tomos or whatever to "beef" up. you aren't going to get what your looking for in a m56.

My uncles a two stroke mechanic and has a lot of knowledge when it comes to custom two stroke work and besides I love my trac

Or ill just rebuild it keep it stock yet clean and when I repaint my moped ill replace the motor for a fresh start I'm mainly wanting a back up

Bump

regardless a m56 isnt your best choice....

I'm looking for something to bolt to the "STOCK" motor mounts and I only have two options daelim 50 or Laura m56 Ummm not many options

well wait till you have access to make motor mounts youll be happier in the end.

I'm just looking to buy a stock daelim or Laura m56 no mods for now if I get the money to build a performance motor it isn't going on my trac...ill buy a new moped for that if I find an old moped for like a hundred bucks ill grab it instead of a stock daelim or Laura m56

its a lil hard to follow what your end goal is from one minute to the next...i mean you were looking for an e50 to fab onto your trac just a week ago so that you could use performance parts. so of course when you then ask for a m56 our response is going to be that its not what you want since you were just posting about wanting to beef up your trac with performance parts. your posts confuse me as much as the spelling of your verified user name, lol.

Lol I know I was confused myself but now I wanna just put a new motor on her and when I'm ready for big time moding ill just get a new bike and as for the name that was a complete woops in spelling

Bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account